To reset download limit per ip use any free VPN or check our Partner Offer

New user Registration currently disabled by Board Admin, Use the support button for any further inquiry.

New updates Coming Soon . . .

Zetman Anime Series

Get all kind of anime & cartoons from here

Zetman Anime Series

Postby wraith » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Zetman

Zetman Anime Series

Story

The story starts off with a face-off between two rival heroes, ZET and Alphasz, and then traces their origins – Jin Kanzaki, a young man with the ability to transform into a superhuman being known as ZET, and Kouga Amagi, a young man with a strong sense of justice who uses technology to fight as Alphasz.
The fates of these two men and those around them intertwine as they fight to protect mankind and destroy monstrous abominations known as Players, who ironically are the creations of the Amagi Corporation, the company founded by Kouga's grandfather, Mitsugai Amagi.

My Opinion

This anime has 13 episodes.The langues of the anime is Japanese with English subtitles.to me this anime isn't a waste of time and i hope you will like this anime.

If you have any suggestion,opinion or any other question about this anime feel free to comment i will try to solve it.

"ENJOY" v-)

Zetman Anime Series

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Follow Steps:

Zetman Anime Series

1. If you want to download individual files then click on the files and your download will begin.
2. If you want to download the whole folder then go to the upper section of the page click the "Folder action" and select "Download folder" then your download will begin.
Zetman Anime Series
wraith

Re: Zetman Anime Series

Postby kp » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:00 am

Nice update imran. Keep it up :)
Zetman Anime Series
Zetman Anime Series
Zetman Anime Series
See Forum rules from Here
Homepage
kp
CEO & Founder